Welcome to Our Website
About Our School
Cleveland Court Elementary School was built in 1927 to serve area children of the Cleveland Heights subdivision. Our country, however, was in an economic depression at this time. The school opened for one semester, but due to low enrollment the school closed and was subsequently used as a Works Project Administration (WPA) facility. Later, it was used to build, assemble, and paint Patrol Torpedo (PT) boats during World War II. Finally, in 1947 Cleveland Court opened as a school for neighborhood children. Since 1947, Cleveland Court has had a reputation for high quality education and has grown and expanded to meet the needs of all the children it serves.
The MyPolkSchools Parent Portal allows parents to check current grades, obtain immunization status, learn if their child had any recorded discipline or attendance issues throughout the day, check their child’s current lunch account balance, and even see what their child purchased in the lunchroom Click HERE to learn more.