Parents, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Polk County Public Schools website (polkschoolsfl.com).
- Click on the Parents menu item. In the drop-down menu, choose Enroll/Transfer Your Child.
- In the Ready to Enroll? page, follow steps 1 (find your zones school), 2 (collect required documents) and 3 (fill out the Student Entry Form).
- Please scan and email all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org due to the schools being closed at this time. If you have any questions, please call the school at 863-499-2929.
The following documents are required for Step 2:
- TWO of the following (Each proof must include the name and current address. Post office boxes, private mail box addresses or commercial establishment addresses are not sufficient.)
- Current apartment rent receipt or home lease agreement, mortgage document, or property tax record.
- Current utility bill (electric, gas, water), cable, or home phone bill.
- Current Florida driver’s license, automobile registration, automobile insurance.
- Current voter registration document, State of Florida Identification card.
- Proof of current government benefits (disability, Medicare, food stamps, Department of Children and Families (DCF) correspondence).
- Other documentation:
- Birth Certificate
- Physical (dated and signed by a health professional within one (1) year of enrollment)
- Current DH680 State of Florida Immunization Form (transcribed by a health professional)
- Social Security Number. The district shall request each student enrolling in school provide his or her social security number as required by FL Statute 1008.386. Parent disclosure of their child’s social security number is voluntary.